Sprinkler ceiling protection: Installation of DN 300 sprinkler main pipes
Sprinkler ceiling protection with flexible hose connections for sprinklers in suspended ceiling areas
Our motto for fire protection engineering: high standards, clear goals
From the very beginning, B+H SPRINKLER SERVICE GmbH has been a trade and distribution company and the specialist for the realisation of fire extinguishing systems, such as sprinkler systems. East Westphalian company is eponymous with this focus of competence.
Today, more than ever, we are your contact partners ready to support you all the way when it comes to customised fire protection solutions for industrial companies. We can provide you with engineering, materials, components and capacities.
We will act for you with sound expertise and within a cohesive network. We think: Fire protection does not tolerate any compromises – and no postponement.
We will tackle the risks for you, preferably immediately.
Internal hydrant system with distribution station, risers and pressure reduction per factory standard
Fire extinguishing concepts that you can depend on
B+H SPRINKLER SERVICE GmbH stands for industry expertise in fire protection and the experience of specialist engineers. It goes without saying that all planning is carried out in accordance with the current technological rules, such as VdS, DIN, NFPA, FM Global in system fire protection for the implementation of the framework conditions under building and insurance law.
The engineering focus in detail:
- Water extinguishing systems (low pressure up to 16 bar)
- Sprinkler systems
- Foam-water extinguishing systems
- Water spray extinguishing systems
- Direct connection stations
- High-pressure water mist extinguishing systems
- Gas extinguishing systems (nitrogen, argon, etc.)
- Chem. gas extinguishing systems (Novec 1230, FM200)
- Fire-fighting systems to support the fire brigade
- Semi-stationary water spray extinguishing systems
- Dry and wet risers
- Wall hydrant systems (dry-wet, dry)
- Active fire prevention through oxygen reduction
- Incorporation into the fire control matrix
- Documentation as a working basis for responsibilities
- Emergency power supply
- Fire alarm centres
- Ring line technology (BUS, loop technology and/or limit value technology)
- Automatic fire detectors (with smoke detectors, multi-criteria detectors, heat detectors, etc.)
- Smoke extraction systems
- Flame detectors (detection in infrared IR and UV range)
- Non-automatic detectors (such as fire alarm buttons, manual triggering, STOP buttons)
- Fire brigade connection (with transmission device, fire brigade control panel, display and control panel)
- Central extinguishing control panel
- Spark detectors
- Spark suppression nozzles
- Extinguishing system concepts for the implementation of the system fire protection requirements of building and insurance law.
- DVGW [German association for the gas and water industry] regulations
- DIN 1988
- DIN 14462
- EN 1717
Do you have any questions?
We would be delighted to take part in an initial exchange of information with you.
The B+H company principle of “Specialisation & Cooperation” produces target-oriented, individually tailored fire protection solutions – for warehouses, factory buildings, sawmills, assembly halls, logistics centres, public buildings and much more.