Depending on the task at hand, B+H can provide specialist engineers, experts or installation technicians, precisely matched to your fire protection project
Full power for your project
We bring together the most capable engineers, specialists and experts in the fire protection field for your project. Our service encompasses:
- The appointment of independent specialist engineers in the complete field of the technical fire protection for buildings
- The direct appointment of sector-specific employees, in particular engineers in fire protection system design, on a salaried basis and on a commission basis
- The testing and building inspection of safety-related installations by officially recognised inspection experts in all areas of technical building equipment
- Inspection of old installations
- Access to a pool of over 40 installation technicians who certainly live up to their name and their job of “sprinkler installation technician”
The services of the colleagues and network partners of B+H SPRINKLER SERVICE GmbH are combined with the appropriate expertise and manpower, depending on the scope of the project and the task at hand.
Knowledge and know-how are constantly developing – in the network, in the team, in training
As in team sports, we let teams grow together and be successful
The factors “knowledge and practice” arise automatically from continuous, in-service training and our experience on the part of installation companies for extinguishing systems and testing institutions.
An important effect here is our active cooperation on national and international construction sites. This means that we are always on the move and have our finger on the pulse of the times.
We pass on our strengths to you
We are happy to pass this know-how on to you and carry out in-house training courses in system fire protection. This presence and the associated transfer of knowledge brings together all of the important requirements from building law and insurance law.
It quickly becomes clear: Our system planning is focused on the protective goals, and minimises the system design and shortens the installation time. This added value can be manifested in the fact that, for example, your building authority will grant the operating permit and your insurance company will grant the cover earlier than planned.
Clear advantage: Operations can be started in the shortest possible time. In addition: Your trained personnel prove themselves in day-to-day business, directly on your premises.
We would be happy to tell you how this works.
Do you have any questions?
We provide answers for existing or new fire prevention or extinguishing systems.
The B+H company principle of “Specialisation & Cooperation” produces target-oriented, individually tailored fire protection solutions – for warehouses, factory buildings, sawmills, assembly halls, logistics centres, public buildings and much more.